The day we’ve been waiting for weeks ever since Production leaked the triple eviction twist 2 weeks ago. A lot happen this week especially these past 3 days. Bruno was in scramble mode trying to save Bobby and at the very least reduce the people targeting him going into what they all assume is a double eviction. Sarah solidified her relationships with Brittnee/Willow. The Diapers continued being safe and confident reassuring each other they’re still Down with the 4. Godfrey continues to be awesome. The season rides on who goes home during this triple will we have a final 3 weeks with the Diapers destroying, Will Sarah’s no mans land alliance gain power or will Black and Bru stage a comeback?
We have no idea of the mechanics of the triple eviction tonight, whatever happens I hope it’s exciting.
- The week starts with Sindy being evicted and Kevin winning the HOH
- Zach wants Kevin to target Godfrey
- Bobby volunteers to go up on the block because he knows he’s a target and wants to be assured he’s competing in the veto competition
- Kevin nominates Bobby and the pawn Brittnee, he’s thinking if Bobby uses his “Secret” veto he’ll put Bruno up in his place
- There’s a half brained attempt to get Kevin to put Zach up. The idea is pretty ridiculous and never goes beyond the planning stage
- Godfrey doesn’t get picked to play in the POV is certain he’ll be backdoored this week
- HaveNot’s decided plus rewards & punishments chosen
- Kevin wins the Power of Veto, giving him many options on what to do this week. He also wins a 10K gift card to the Brick
- After Telling bobby for days they’ll use the veto on him Kevin decides not to instead he’s hoping Bobby uses his veto so Bruno can go up. There’s a brief moment were it’s thought Bruno could go up along side Bobby, here and here
- Zach & Kevin punished with cleaning the house wearing french maid outfits for not waking up in the mornings
- Kevin makes it clear why Godfrey isn’t his target
- Kevin tells PIli if Bobby didn’t have a secret veto he would put Bruno up along Bobby
- Kevin doesn’t use his Power of Veto instead hoping Bobby will use his so he can backdoor Bruno. Of course Bobby doesn’t have the veto still leaving Kevin in a favourable position.
- Kevin tells Pili he loves her and then backtracks saying he cares about her so much
- Bruno fights like crazy to keep Bobby, tries to form a wedge between he couples
- House is in game talk overload. everyone telling everyone else what they want to hear.
- Bobby listens in on the girls talking in the hot tub uses what he hears to extrapolate a girls alliance tells Zach.
- The girls listen in on the guys talking about a girls alliance
- Big Brother changed the couches to a larger nomination couch for the triple eviction
- Zach & Kevin talk about distancing themselves from each other after this week
- Bruno continues his relentless campaign to save Bobby and himself Here, Here and Here
- Pilar as a lobster
- Zach sacks himself
Spoilers from Twitter
Bobby evicted by a vote of 7-0 Brittnee wins the triple evciton HOH (Thanks @Hamsterwatch)
Brit Nominated Zach, Kevin and Pilar.
Bruno won the POV saved Zach
Brit nominated Willow
Final vote was for who to save. Pili was saved Willow and Kevin evicted..
(I guess Bruno is the new member of the Diapers)
Results from the Show
Sarah votes to evict
Zach votes to evict
Ashleigh votes to evict
Godfrey votes to evict
Willow votes to evict
Bruno votes to evict
Pilar votes to evict
Evicted houseguest is Bobby
HOH Winner is Brittnee (Bruno came in second)
Brittnee Nominates Zach, Kevin and Pili
POV players were Sarah, Bruno, Zach, Pili, Kevin and Ashleigh. Brittne did not play.
POV winner is Bruno Uses it to save Zach.
Brittnee nominates Willow
Willow, Kevin and Pili on the block
Zach votes to save Willow
Sarah Votes to save Pili
Godfrey votes to save Pili
Ashleigh votes to save Pili
Bruno votes to save Willow
Willow and Kevin evicted.
Twist explained from the BBCAn website (So expect it to change 3 times)
VOTE FOR 2 HOUSEGUESTS TO BE HAVE NOTS
…but little do they know, you’re also voting to give them a chance to compete against each other for a special power! This power forces the winner to change ONE of the nominations right before the live eviction… It also gives them the opportunity to change both of the nominations….IF they decide to do so! Tune in May 13th to see the Twistos Twist revealed!
Sign up or Login and your vote will be more powerful!
If you are outside Canada and want to watch the FREE Big Brother Canada Live feeds sign up for a VPN service here https://www.hidemyass.com/vpn/r16399/. It’s safe to use, easy to set up, and cheap. Need to know more check out this post explaining how to set it up.
Share it YO!!Tweet