If you are outside Canada and want to watch the FREE Big Brother Canada Live feeds sign up for a VPN service here https://www.hidemyass.com/vpn/r16399/. It’s safe to use, easy to set up, and cheap. Need to know more check out this post explaining how to set it up.
What a week we just had, You can’t call Big Brother Canada 3 boring and predictable any more. A lot went on this week it was easily the best week so far for BBCAN3. I’ve tried to compile the complete week’s posts with all the videos enjoy 🙂
Summary of events
- Johnny was evicted from the Big Brother House by an unanimous vote. Says in his exit interviews he’ll blow up Zach’s game if given the chance to come back in.
- Zach wins the Head of Household competition. Jordan has trouble containing his excitement.
- Zach is a little perturbed that Jordan didn’t win it as planned. In the Diary Room Jordan boasts that he threw it
- Zach and Jordan come up with a plan to continue pitting the chop shop against the girls and Kevin. They’re ultimate target will be Bruno or Bobby, with Bruno being the prefered evictee
- Jordan confident in their position Volunteers to be a pawn says it will throw the other side off the scent of a Jordan/Zach alliance. Zach says there’s no way Jordan is going home
- Zach nominates Godfrey and Jordan
- Zach and Jordan tell Chop shopper Kevin is the target, they tell Brittnee Bobby is the target and they tells Sarah Bruno is the target. ASheligh agrees to Play Bobby like a fiddle
- Right after nominations Bruno tells Godfrey they should get rid of JP that leaves Zach with only AShleigh in the next HOH
- Houseguests find out one of the 5 evicted players are competing in an endurance comp to come back into the game. Zach freaks out 12 people left! starts to question turning on the Bru Crew
- Sindy enter the house Fans groan (But it won’t be for long)
- Jordan tells Kevin about Newport & the Chop Shop
- Zach wins the POV, Jordan and Kevin lobby heavily to get the POV used on Jordan and Bruno put up
- Zach has trouble dealing with the pressure of making a big move decides it’s best for his game not to use the veto and continues to play both sides. thinks it’s too early to make a move and turn on the guys who have his back.
- Godfrey campaigning & Jordan comes clean to Sarah
- Throughout the week Jordan calls Bobby/Godfrey/Brittnee/Willow some combination of idiot, stupid, Moronic, They suck, worthless etc .. (A personal gripe of mine and something that should be noted given the outcome of this week)
- Zach doesn’t use the POV the Diapers are confident they have the votes to evict Godfrey. Zach believes he controls Bobby/Bruno and Jordan is confident he controls Sarah
- Sarah and Jordan late night conversation reveals to Sarah he’s lying to her and is very tight with Zach
- Sarah and Sindy start laying the groundwork to get Jordan out. The Bruno/Sarah mistrusts slows it’s progress.
- Jordan boasts that he will control Sindy if she wins the HOH . Also Zach is says to ASheligh
If anybody was smart they would be like hey let get out Zach’s number one companion who’s good with everyone in the house and leave the guy in the house that will come straight after him. But nobody is going to vote to keep Godfrey Nobody will..
- Bobby is on the fence to turn on Zach, bruno pulls out candy to show him how the couples have formed a web alliance spanning 6 people. (The link above contains the video)
- Bobby and Sindy are locked in the vault for 24 hours
- Bobby supposedly finds a secret Veto although its likely a lie
- Big Brother shows the house guests “the greatest moments from past competitions”
- Sindy, Sarah, Brittnee (The SSB Alliance) plan to vote out Jordan
- Sarah, Brittnee, Bruno, Godfrey, Sindy, Bobby know about he Diapers and how they are playing “The whole house” they decide to take out Zach’s right hand man Jordan. Brittnee has to explain to Bobby that he was the BAckdoor plan in the beginning of the week. This seals it for Bobby, Jordan going home.
- Jordan’s confidence SOARS has no clue he’s going home and lets the live feeders in on his 3 week plan in the house.
- Zach’s confidence SOARS says they’re in a great position plans the next 3 weeks with Jordan
- Bobby & Bruno form the “B-Headers” Alliance and plan to vote out Jordan
Results from the Show
Brittnee votes to evict Jordan
Sarah votes to evict Jordan
Bobby votes to evict Jordan
Ashleigh votes to evict Godfrey
Willow votes to evict Godfrey
Bruno votes to evict Jordan
Pilar votes to evict Godfrey
Kevin votes to evict Godfrey
Sindy votes to evict Jordan
Evicted houseguests will be the first member of the Jury.
Evicted houseguest is Jordan
New HOH is Pilar
The Vault task
24 hours in the vault. They have 5 minutes to press the button. If they press it they will get 10 thousand dollars cash and it come out of the winners 100K prize. If they take the cash they will leave the game that day.
ALLIANCES IN THE BBCAN HOUSE
There are always a lot of Alliance but we’ve tried to make sense of it all.. Read our alliance help guide