This was the final regular week in the Big Brother Canada 3 house. Zach and his Goblins gave it a honest effort to stay in the house but ultimately it was too great an obstacle for them to overcome. After navigating some of the most treacherous eviction Nights Zach time in the house is coming an end.
Tonight is a double eviction this is how those usually go
Zach and Pili nominated
Zach goes home (probably ;) )
HOH is played
POV is played
Someone goes home
4 players remaining
*The finale is on Wednesday May 27th After Dark Ends on Friday so maybe feeds go down Saturday during the day. Last year they stayed on until the bitter end.
- Week 8 ended with Brittnee using her power and nominating Zach/Bruno. Bruno goes home by a vote of 4-1. Sarah wins the Head of Household competition.
- Diapers have a positive attitude going into the week given being hit hard from the twist
- Sarah and Brittnee celebrate in the HOH and start making plans for the week.
- Sarah nominates Ashleigh and Zach. Zach is the target
- Houseguests get a pizza task , Letter from home
- Reward for winning the pizza task – Ash & Godfrey’s reaction to seeing their family members
- Ashleigh wins the power of Veto
- The Diapers think of a plan to get Godfrey up
- The Diapers plan fails spectacularly
- Sarah and Brittnee worried that maybe Zach can convince Godfrey to vote and evict Pili. Zach campaigning
- In a shocking turn of events the 80’s Dance party is shown on the feeds
- Zach working on Ash & Brittnee trying to convince them to keep him
- Ashleigh uses the veto on herself, Sarah puts Pili up as the replacement
Spoilers from Twitter
(Thanks Hamsterwatch )
Brittnee won HOH nominated Pili and Ashleigh.
Ashleigh won the veto
Final 4 is Sarah, Brittnee, Godfrey and Ashleigh
Spoilers from the Show
(Show starts at 4pm PST)
Zach and Pili nominated
Ashleigh votes to evict Zach
Godfrey Votes to evict Zach
Brittnee votes to evict Zach
Zach is evicted.
HOH Winner is Brittnee
Nominations are Pili and Ashleigh
POV Winner is Ashleigh
POV Ceremony Nomination are Pili and Godfrey
Ashleigh votes to evcit Godfrey
Sarah votes to evict Pilar
Brittnee breaks the tie and Pilar is sent to the Jury house
Feeds come back and we find out the new HOH is Sarah
Curious about how this last week will pan out
Last year this is how it went down
May 1st Thursday – Eviction / HOH – Adel was evicted / Sabrina won HOH
May 2nd Friday – Awards Show Dinner / Nominations – Sabrina nominated Jon & Heather
May 3rd Saturday – POV Competition – Jon won
May 4th Sunday – Feeds BLOCKED for the season at 1pm
Between May 4th May 7th – 4th House Guest evicted / Part 1 & 2 of the 3 Part HOH competition took place.
May 7th Wednesday – Final 4 eviction results – Jon evicted Heather (Final 3 were Neda, Jon, Sabrina)
May 8th Thursday – Finale – Part 3 of 3 HOH was played – Jon won it and evicted Neda / Jon won BBCAN2 6-1
Please consider making a donation. This site is ONLY possible because of your support.
3 Weeks after BBCAN3 is over BB17 starts! we’ll be covering the feeds round the clock get your CBS All Access early and re-watch the past 16 seasons of the show.
Share it YO!!Tweet