Week 3 is DONE. Another great week for this season.
Vanessa and Austin won the HOH in a crapshoot competition. After the Battle of the block Vanessa retained the Head of Household position her nominees were JohnnyMac and James. Vanessa was worried about having too much blood on her hands so she wanted the POV to not be played and for the house to vote out James. JohnnyMAC wins the Power of Veto and yes uses it on himself. Jason, Jeff, James, Meg, (to a degree Becky/Johnnymac) want her to nominate Audrey but are unable to give a convincing reason. The other side of the house, her allies, (Audrey, Austin, liz/Julia, Clay, Shelli, Steve) pressure Vanessa to put up Jeff. Jeff was playing most of the sides trying to cause divisions
Vanessa develops a convoluted scheme to reveal Jeff’s “Loose Lips” and expose him for doing the same thing Audrey was doing week one. They had the nickname for Jeff “The Male Audrey” (Funny a side last night they were calling Audrey the Female Jeff.. lol)
Vanessa was able to pull her scheme off and caused a huge blow up destroying Jeff’s game. Unfortunately for her it was too complicated and seemed staged, her and Austin took a fair amount of collateral damage. People outside vanessa’s alliance are now suspecting something is up between Austin/Vanessa/Audrey and Liz/Julia.
Vanessa is the first HOH this year to lose their mind with the power, Her paranoia reached an all time high. Some things she was believing, Clay has a twin, Audrey is America’s player, Liz can’t be trusted, Clay/Shelli can’t be trusted, Austin is sketchy, Audrey has to go etc…etc… etc.
Vanessa overplayed her HOH but she did enough to get her alliance’s main target out. Jeff ran out of salesman tricks and couldn’t get the votes to stay against James.
TRY the Big Brother 17 Live Feeds FREE for 7 Days!:
Click here to ensure your live feed subscription supports OnlineBigBrother.com at no extra cost to you.
*** You can go back and watch the feeds from day 1 with a live feed subscription
How did the week go down
- Da’Vonne is evicted from the Big Brother 17 house (She’s on twitter so she won’t be coming back in)
- Austin and VAnessa win a crap shoot HOH, 3rd place was Julia fourth was James
- Austin nominates Meg and Jason, Vanessa nominates JohnnyMac and James
- JohnnyMac agrees to throw the BOB, James doesn’t agree to throw it
- Meg and Jason win BOB. James’ performance leads them to believe he threw it. (Just assume every week people are going to throw the BOB it’s standard operating procedure now)
- POV players are picked JohnnMac picks Austin to play for him not Jeff as was assumed
- JohnnMAc wins the POV, Vanessa pissed at Austin for throwing it to him. Austin tells her it’s best for their group if someone else makes the move. Vanessa wanted James out to reduce the blood on her hands.
- Vanessa contemplates putting Jackie up, Her alliance wants Jeff out of the house
- Vanessa comes up with a convoluted scheme to get Jeff to blow up his game. It works a giant BLOW UP happens and Jeff is the target. Vanessa’s scheme however is clunky, engineered and exposes her alliances.
- Vanessa give Jeff some reasons why She’s not putting Audrey up, One reason is because she’s transgender
- Johnnymac uses the POV and Jeff goes up
- Jeff starts working on Votes Bro Dude and working on a higher more complex level DUde BRAH DUDE
- Jeff starts cluing in that Austin actually wants him out and maybe Austin is more responsible fro him being evicted than Vanessa.
- Vanessa losses her mind after clay says he’s 90% sure to vote out Jeff.. Later he retracts that and ups the value to 10 thousand percent
Summary of live show
JohnnyMac votes to evict James
Austin votes to evict Jeff
Liz votes to evict James
Jason votes to evict Jeff
Meg votes to evict Jeff
Becky votes to evict Jeff
Steve votes to evict James
Audrey votes to evict Jeff
Clay votes to evict Jeff
Jackie votes to evict James
Shelli votes to evict Jeff
Evicted Houseguest is Jeff
Winners are Liz and Shelli
New BBtakeover twist is
Guest for BBtakeover is ??????
they don’t mention the bbtakeover at all… wtf
Jeff goes home
Feeds are up !!!
Top 3 Animated Gifs of the week
If you like these check out the weekly TOP 10 Animated gifs
— Dawg (@DawgsBigBrother) July 15, 2015
— OnlineBigBrother.com (@bigbspoilers) July 13, 2015
— Dawg (@DawgsBigBrother) July 14, 2015
Live Feed subscription gives you CBS All Access thousands of archived shows. Live Shows like Big Brother, all the Big Brother Seasons, and 24/7 coverage of what is happening inside the Big Brother House. Plus there’s flashback that lets you go back to any second of the feeds and rewatch what happened. Simon and Dawg will index the season just watch the parts worth watching.
All this for $5.99 a month try it out 1 week free. Support our efforts and get your feeds via a link on this site. Live feed subscritpion Sign up
Share it YO!!Tweet