With so many rumors and speculation circulating the internet through different forms of social media its hard not to see the clues leaning towards this the 16th season of Big Brother being an All-Star season. This would be the second All-Stars season since Big Brother began back in 2000. The first Big Brother All-Stars was back in 2006 with Big Brother 7 where we truly had an all-star line-up of the best big brother alumni. The speculation about the 16th season being an all-stars season started a couple years ago but nothing has yet been publicly released or confirmed. The official announcement of whether or not this will be an all-stars season or an all new cast won’t be released until the cast reveal. We expect that the cast will likely be revealed next Wednesday, June 18th. Leading up to this point there have been many clues that hint to there being another all-stars season in the works.
The clues that we’ve picked up on indicating an All-Stars Season:
- “Winners Tell All” live chats with Hayden Moss, Jordan Lloyd and Rachel Reilly
- CBS asked fans what season they wanted to re-watch and BB7 won the poll. Coincidence? The Full season of Big Brother 7 All-Stars was posted on CBS.com
- 2 Night Big Brother 16 Première – The last time they did a 2 Night Première was for Big Brother 7 All-Stars
- Photos posted of the Past 15 Winners of Big Brother.
- Photos posted of the past hottest Big Brother Studs and Big Brother Beauties.
- Rumors about Big Brother 14’s Frank Eudy and his wresting star Dad Sid Eudy being cast.
- Rumors of the Reilly sisters Rachel & Elissa returning for BB16 surfaced when Elissa was recently spotted in California.
- Potential Names of Big Brother Alumni that we’ve heard could be returning are: Ian Terry, Frank Eudy, Dr. Will, Eric Stein, Rachel Reilly, Elissa Reilly, Andy Herren, Amanda Zuckerman, Matt Hoffman, Danielle Murphree, Mike “Boogie” Malin, Russell Kairouz, Dominic Briones & Daniele Donato, Lane Elenburg, etc..
- Casting Producer Robyn Kass posting photos of her and big brother alumni back when they were first in sequester.
- In the “Winners Tell All” with Jordan she says that she wouldn’t return unless it was with Jeff which she had admittedly said in the past that she wouldn’t return at all.
- Ian Terry posted a fake photo on his twitter page on June 12th. The photo was taken from the Minute Maid Park wiki page. His tweet read “Really cool to finally get to see Minute Maid Park in person!! #Huston”. When he was called out for not being in the photo and found to have taken it from the wiki page, he immediately deleted the tweet. Check out the tweet-bust below..
- Kaysar Ridha has also recently returned to using his twitter account starting on June 6th after not being on twitter since September 4th.
In the exclusive Live Feed content Executive Producers Rich Meehan & Allison Gronder stated:
“It gets challenging as the years go by, but we’re always looking for ways to throw a major curveball at the houseguests.”
“You have to throw a curveball at the houseguests now that we’re in our sixteenth season. You can’t come in expecting to know how to play this game. It’s just not going to work.”
As with every new season there are lots of Big Brother alumni tweeting tweets to joke about returning or eluding to the fact that they couldn’t be in sequester. Last season Elissa Reilly did a horrible job of pretending she couldn’t be in sequester saying she was in Greece. She used the same excuse that Janelle Pierzina had used to try and throw off the big brother fans which was beyond obvious she was lying.
— Sean C. Robinson (@DartMatrix) June 13, 2014
— Andy Herren (@AndyHerren) June 10, 2014
Well, it took longer than expected, but I’m all packed. On the road to Houston tomorrow…
— Ian Terry (@TulaneTerry) June 8, 2014
— Dr. WILL KIRBY (@DrWillKirby) May 31, 2014
Follow all of your favorite & not so favorite Big Brother Alumni on Twitter to see if you can spot the next potential house guests if it does end up being an All-Star season. Whatever we’re in store for this season one thing is certain… “Expect the Unexpected!”
I have a feeling Big Brother 16 is going to be All-Stars 2 with a fan vote to decide who some of the house guests are going to be, which is why the live feeds don’t start until the day after the première. Just like on BB7 all-stars there were 20 potential house guests with 14 selected. I’m predicting there will be a vote using the live feed voting system to determine who the Big Brother fans want to enter the house. Although now that I’ve said this it will probably be an all newbies cast.. which I am perfectly happy with too!
If this is an All-Stars season – Who would be your all time favorite All-Star line-up?