Going to start by saying this is a great cast, there are a lot of interesting people in the Big Brother 16 House. More importantly there isn’t a single personality that overpowers everyone else. We’re actually able to see a multi dimensional game not just the same two people running the show from the same bed. With that said it’s been a bit quiet for the first week, the polar opposite of BB14 which is known as having the most explosive first week. This can only mean one thing… grenades are coming. (I’m expecting big things this year).
The only thing we need is a spark to light it up and that spark comes in the form a love triangle..
1) A 26 year old ex pro baseball player with a daughter and a potential to lose it big time, Devin
2) A 26 year old modelling cowboy who makes cookie dough Ice Cream and expects a “I Do”, Caleb,
3) A 26 year old model whose employing one of the oldest and more treacherous games in the BB books, Amber.
Just a rough guideline to see where everyone is. The game is too much in flux for the alliance breakdown to be too reliable. A single HOH can change this alliance structure in days so take it with a grain of salt.
Bomb squad (Still around in name only, unless Devin wins HOH) = Derrick, Cody, Frankie, Zach, Amber, Christine, Devin and Caleb
Final 3 = Frankie, DEvin, Caleb
Bomb squad 2 = Derrick, Cody, Frankie, Zach, Christine
Zankie = Zach, Frankie
Zankie side alliances = Zach (Cody, Derick), Frankie (Christine,
Double D’s = Devin and Donny
Bros’ = Devin and Caleb
Outsiders (unofficial) = Donny, Jocasta, POWPOW, Brittany
Not a showmance = Hayden, Nicole
Stud (unofficial) = Cody and all the girls
Nicotine = Christine and Nicole
Team America = Joey + Donny + ???
Top posts from the week
- Caleb and Amber back to being “Friends” and Devin’s house meeting seals his fate
- Zach hates Victoria rant “I hate her”
- Hayden and Nicole decide to hide their alliance and not do a showmance for game purposes
- Joey’s failed attempt at campaigning.. Failed
- Need the Bomb Squad to last 4 – 5 weeks but doesn’t even make it one week
- Joey’s genius plan that ends up getting her nominated and potentially evicted
Whose in danger?
Everyone except for Caleb wants Devin gone.
POWPOW will probably go up as a pawn every week.
Brittany is seen as a threat to the fragments of the bombsquad but Devin’s craziness is overshadowing this.
OBB predictions for tonight
Joey goes home (13-0, 12-1, 11-2)
Alex was not a team America task (LOL I thought it was)
Devin Votes to evcit Joey
Derrick Votes to evict Joey
Frankie Votes to evict Joey
Cody Votes to evict Joey
Zach Votes to evict Joey
Brittany votes to evict Joey
Nicole Votes to evict Joey
Victoria Votes to evict Joey
Hayden Votes to evict Joey
Jocasta Votes to evict Joey
Christine Votes to evict Joey
Amber Votes to evict Joey
Donny Vote to Evict Joey
Evicted Houseguest is Joey
Team America Player Donny
Girls are in one group Boys in another. There will be one girl and one boy HOH this week.
HOH Winners are Amber and Devin
Try the feeds for free.. help out OBB and get them using one of the links on this site. You can go back and watch everything we showed on this site. A live feed subscription comes with access to the Big Brother Archive letting you rewatch from day one. It’s a pretty sweet setup!
Live Feed subscription signup
Share it YO!Tweet