With the première of Big Brother Canada 3 just over 2 weeks away the excitement and anticipation are reaching an all time high. Its hard to wait patiently for the twists, house photos / tours and new cast to be revealed. To help alleviate some of the confusion of when new information will likely be revealed, we’re providing a breakdown of when information was released for Big Brother Canada 1 and 2.
BIG BROTHER CANADA 1
- February 20 Cast Revealed
- Feb 21 House Revealed
- February 22 Media Day Videos
- February 27 Première / Live feeds started at 10pm ET
BIG BROTHER CANADA 2
- February 24 House pictures / tour
- February 26 Cast revealed
- March 5 Première / Live feeds started at 10pm ET
BIG BROTHER CANADA 3 (Possible dates of reveal)
- March 16 Cast revealed ?
- March 17 House revealed ?
- March 23 Première / Live Feeds start at 10pm ET ?
Big Brother Canada 3 Schedule:
- Premières Mondays at 8 p.m. ET/PT, Wednesdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT, and Sundays at 7 p.m. ET/PT on Global.
- Big Brother Canada Side Show returns for its second season in a new, one-hour format Thursdays at 10 p.m. ET/PT beginning March 26 on Slice.
- Big Brother Canada After Dark returns Monday through Sunday from 3am to 6 am ET/PT beginning March 26 on Slice.
- Big Brother Canada Live Feeds return free-of-charge beginning after the première on March 23.