Big Brother 16’s Twisted Twist that will be apart of this season. Only a couple days ago Julie Chen announced that she would give us the scoop on what twist we and the house guests have in store this summer. The photos of the newly re-designed Big Brother 16 house were just released today and there are definitely some interesting rooms to go along with the “Urban Tree House” theme. Julie Chen calls the twist a “Secret Plot Twist”..
Big Brother 16’s Twist:
- 2 Head Of Household’s (HOH’s)
- Each HOH will nominate 2 House Guests (4 Total) for eviction each week.
- A Brand NEW Competition named “Battle of the Block” where the HOHs won’t be 100% safe. Just because you are HOH doesn’t mean you’re safe due to the new competition.
- MORE interaction / Voting from the viewers this season. There will be a new interactive twist called “Team America” that will allow America to influence the game like never before.
Executive Producer Allison Grodner states:
“When the House guests learn about the new twists, they will need to throw out any pre-existing strategy if they want to survive in the game. The new Battle of the Block competition will shake up the power in the house like never before. A House guest can go from zero to hero, or vice versa, every week!”
HOH TWIST = TWO House Guests win HOH each Thursday. They both nominate 2 House Guests (Total 4 Nominees). The 4 Nominees then compete in the “Battle of the Block” competition and the PAIR that wins is safe for the week and the HOH that nominated them will be dethroned and in threat of being nominated as a replacement should the Power Of Veto be used.
- Instead of the usual 1 HOH and 2 house guests nominated for eviction – Big Brother 16 will have 2 house guests as Head of Household and 4 house guests nominated for eviction each week!
- This will likely only last for about the first 4 weeks as Julie Chen said last season that the MVP twist would last all season however it ended after the first 4 weeks.
Big Brother Nomination History:
- Big Brother 9 had 4 nominees each week for the first half with the partners twist that season.
- Big Brother 15 had 3 nominees each week for the first half with the MVP TWIST.
Share it YO!Tweet