Big Brother Eviction 70
Once A week there is a Big Brother Eviction where the house guests vote on who out of the 2 nominations get removed from the Big Brother House
Most of the time twists rarely work out on BBUS and they end up BORKING the game. With that said as far as twists go I didn't mind the BB rewind. The timing though was horribly wrong. They should have pulled it out during the Zach, Donny or Nicole evictions, one of the BIG fan favorites. Instead it happens near the end of the season and doesn't give us anything other than one exciting episode on TV.
One big Question came up this week, were Derrick and Frankie sincere about keeping Donny or was it just a ploy to save face with the fans? I think it was a bit of both with Frankie wanting to keep Donny more than Derrick.
Donny knows the power centre of the house and he knows he's on the outs because of this he started talking about how dangerous Derrick, Christine and Frankie are. Trying to cobble together something to challenge that group of 5 or if possible drive a wedge in so he can join up with a fragment. All these attempts failed.
- Donny and Nicole are on the block, Nicole gets sent to Jury.
- HOH Winners are Frankie and Derrick
- Frankie and Derrick plan is to evict Donny. To do this they need to nominate 3 pawns out of their own alliance.
- Zach is asked to be the pawn who throws the BOB. Zach declines they are forced to draw the nominations using Skittles.
- Christine is picked to be the pawn up against Donny, Cody and Caleb are picked to be the other 2 nominations. Official nominations are Derrick’s Noms (Donny & Christine) Frankie’s Noms (Caleb & Cody)
- Brittany is evicted by a vote of 10 - 0 Zach and Frankie win the HOH
- Lots of plans are thrown out there and every single combination of pawns is considered. Zach goes full wildcard (here, here and Here ) says he's putting up Christine and Nicole, He calls Christine a floater says she does nothing for the alliance. She lays around giggles and cuddles Cody.
- The target is ultimately decided to be Caleb, Amber or Jocasta depending on how the BOB and POV play out
Another nail biter of a week...
This is what happens when you have a super strong alliance that holds the power for weeks. Fear not sooner or later that alliance will blow up only two people can make it to the end. Something will happen to shake up the house it always does after all, this season is supposed to be the full of twist after twisted twist and we haven't seen many twists so far.
Last Thursday Devin was evicted from the Big Brother house by a vote of 11-0. He says he's excited to see his daughter as he exits the house.
This has not been a very eventful week, the house knew what it was going and no amount of campaigning on Devin's part was going to help. Not to worry though this coming week will likely be filled with lots of drama, stalking and backstabbing with even more new alliances forming each day.
With a live feed subscription you can go back and rewatch all the events we highlight in this blog.
Try It Free! Get 24/7 access to the house for 48hrs before you decide!
What a week we just had! I’ll try and summarize one great week of BB16 feeds (They got to practice a bit of the HOH competition last night check it out here . Try the feeds for free.. This season of Big Brother is Awesome no joke! FREE 2 Day TRIAL! watch the ENTIRE Season […]
Going to start by saying this is a great cast, there are a lot of interesting people in the Big Brother 16 House. More importantly there isn't a single personality that overpowers everyone else. We're actually able to see a multi dimensional game not just the same two people running the show from the same bed. With that said it’s been a bit quiet for the first week, the polar opposite of BB14 which is known as having the most explosive first week. This can only mean one thing... grenades are coming. (I’m expecting big things this year).