With the finale of Big Brother Canada 3 in just 2 days, tonight is when we learn the identity of the final 3 house guests. Before the live feeds were turned off for the season we knew that both Sarah and Ashleigh were guaranteed spots in the final three. The remaining spot comes down to who Ashleigh would want to be sitting next to in the final 3. As Ashleigh was on the block and had won the veto its safe to say she used it to remove herself from the block and Brittnee was the only remaining choice to be the replacement nominee. So the question remains who would Ashleigh rather compete against in the final 3 part HOH AND who does she think would take her to the final 2 over Sarah. – Brittnee OR Godfrey? – This eviction will be shown on tonight’s episode, however it actually happened on Saturday morning less than an hour after the live feeds were shut off for the season. Ashleigh held all the power with the sole vote to evict.
Final Week Schedule:
- Monday Episode airs at 8pm – Showing the Veto competition and Eviction
- Tuesday Special Episode of the Side Show at 8pm
- Wednesday Episode 8pm: Finale
Final 4 STATS:
[table id=41 /]
- Ashleigh used the veto to remove herself from the block
- Brittnee is the replacement nominee by default
- Ashleigh votes to evict Brittnee
Actual Results from the episode:
(This section will be updated as the results are revealed on the episode.)
Episode intro asks – “How will the house guests react to a shocking game changer to the jury”
Power of Veto Competition – It’s an individual timed competition where the house guests have to match up the numbers of the days on the train to blocks with the event that happened on that day and then put them in order.
– Brittnee QUIT the competition after an hour and a half.
– Ashleigh won the Power of Veto with a time of 18:55 minutes.
Brittnee tells us that she lied when she told Ashleigh she would take her to the final 2 over Sarah. Ash asks Godfrey to promise everything that he would take her to the final 2. Godfrey tells her what she wants to hear.
– Ashleigh used the veto and Brittnee went up as the replacement.
– Ashleigh voted to evict – BRITTNEE
– Brittnee tells Arisa she wants Sarah to win and will make sure the jury votes for her
– Arisa tells the final 3 – They must decide 1 person to be evicted from the jury!! They are locked in the vault and have to unanimously decide who to evict from the jury. They decide to each pick two jurors they don’t want evicted. The episode ends with Ashleigh arguing with Godfrey over the choices. Tune into the the finale to find out who they picked to be evicted from the jury.
The final 3 house guests compete in the final Head of Household of the season which consists of 3 parts. The first of the 3 part HOH competition is typically an endurance competition where the final 3 compete against each other. The winner of part 1 automatically advances to the part 3. The other 2 house guests compete in part 2 which is typically a physical competition. The winner of part 2 advances to part 3 to compete against the winner of part 1. Part 1 and Part 2 of the HOH competition would take place between May 23 and May 26th. The final part 3 of the HOH (Typically a Question A or B / True or False Competition) takes place during the live finale episode where the winner decided who they want to sit next to in the final 2. The final 2 then state their case to the jury and the jury then votes for who they want to win Big Brother Canada 3.
Thank you to all the OBB fans that have once again made this season better than it would have been. We sincerely hope that you’ve enjoyed our live feed updates. Please consider making a donation to show your appreciation. This site is ONLY possible because of your support.
With BBCAN3 coming to an end, we’re excited that BB17 will première on June 24th! Once again, we’ll be covering the live feeds round the clock. Get your CBS All Access early and re-watch the past 16 seasons of Big Brother among other shows. CBS All Access INCLUDES the feeds and is ONLY $5.99 per a month. Signing up through us helps support this site without costing you anything extra.
Share it YO!Tweet