Big Brother 17 aired from June 24th to September 23th 2013, where 17 house guests competed to win the grand prize of half a million dollars.
[table id=44 /]
As part of this seasons twist the executive producers decided to bring back the “Twin Twist” this season with Liz and Julia Nolan switching places throughout the first 5 weeks of the season. The twin twist was first introduced back on Big Brother 5 where Adria and Natalie Montgomery were apart of Project DNA.
The Big Brother 17 Twin Twist rules:
- Liz and Julia play as Liz.
- They switch periodically throughout the week.
- They only have about 10 to 15 minutes in the diary room to catch each other up on what’s been happening inside the house.
- They also have to switch clothes.
- If Liz makes it until Week 5 without being evicted, then both Julia will enter the game to play as herself.
- The other houseguests discovering the twin twist does not disqualify Julia from entering.
3 Part HOH Competition:
- HOH Part 1 Vanessa, Liz & Steve competed: Vanessa won.
- HOH Part 2 Steve & Liz competed: Steve won.
- HOH Part 3 Steve & Vanessa competed: Steve won.
Big Brother Finale:
- Steve Mosses then won Big Brother 17 by a vote of 6 – 3, winning the grand prize of $500,000.
- Liz Nolan won the runner up prize of $50,000.
- James Huling was chosen by America as America’s Favourite Player, and was awarded the $25,000 prize.